Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We're BACK!

Internet has been down since last Thursday. FINALLY it is back! Last night my husband was able to get it back online. Phew. I was hoping to give up some computer time during the Christmas Season but God had other plans and my gift for Jesus came a little early this year! I'll have to think of another gift to give Him now!! :)
Photobucket
I had the kids wrap up their "gifts" for Jesus which we wrote down and promised to keep during Christmas. E has decided she wants to help mommy with the laundry and cleaning up. I gave her a few suggestions and she clung to these two. A is a little young for this at 2 but he also wants to help clean up...so he said in agreement with his sister. We wrapped them together and placed them in an adorable gift bag we received last year that has a "Happy Birthday Jesus" tag on it. I would have put it under the tree but A likes to open gifts with complete and utter abandonment and no idea that he shouldn't yet...soooo they are hanging on the tree until Christmas Eve when all the gifts get put under the tree.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We've taken down all of our Advent decorations and Advent boxes in preparation for Christmas Eve. The kids helped move the Jesse tree ornaments to a smaller tree (which I thought was too small to be our Jesse tree but is holding up just fine with the Jesse tree ornaments and the O' Antiphon ornaments). They really enjoyed matching the lids to the right numbered box. I think this was a great unplanned math activity! A actually got a few numbers matched correctly too! I was so proud!
Photobucket
I can't believe today is our last Jesse Tree ornament! Time has just flown by this Advent!

Here's a picture of all of us with the tree before we took down the Advent boxes/Jesse tree ornaments:
Photobucket

REJOICE Emmanuel shall come to thee O Israel! Tomorrow He will come!

No comments: