Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where did the time go?

Wow. Easter Season is over and I haven't posted since March 19th!?!?! Yikes. My apologies! I'm going to try and keep up again with some pictures of the kids for family to see and begin my adventures in homeschooling with E this fall so...look forward to that! :)

Right now we are in the midst of talk preparations as we are giving a communications talk at Precana this Saturday. Mike is all ready, but given A's neediness this week and last week...and the week before. I'm struggling to get it together. I'm going over it each night and revising. Then hopefully by tomorrow night we can practice it together a few times. And again Friday. I get so nervous doing these things. It's funny because I'm pretty comfortable with it, but I still get nervous. Especially since this is part of Mike's job. Sigh.

Okay. Pictures will be up soon! Prayers for the talk would be appreciated!

God Bless!

No comments: