Friday, June 19, 2009

Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus continues...

Here are the promised pictures!

We made a construction paper decoration to hang over our dining table with the Saint Margaret Mary prayer I found on another blog.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The kiddos helped me make gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free cut out cookies and I decorated them with dairy free buttercream and marshmallow fondant.
Photobucket
Photobucket

E colored this picture of the Sacred Heart. I actually found it on another blog that gave me the idea for the cookies...all these great homeschool moms with their wonderful ideas for me to borrow! Thanks Ladies!!!!
Photobucket

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy On Us!

God Bless,

Evie

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very Creative Evie! Didn't know you had a blog too! cool!