Friday, June 19, 2009

Feast of the Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart of Jesus HAVE MERCY on us!

Well, I'm desperately searching for coloring pages of the Sacred Heart and coming up dry. :( Every link I found in the forums is a dead end. I found one picture that doesn't have Jesus as part of it and I'd really like to have one with Him given how young E is...I think she'd better understand it then.

I have a heart shaped cake and I'm hopeful I can turn it into something special for today's feast and I'm going to have E do a craft with construction paper to hang above the dining room table (pictures to come).

I love all the ideas about red tablecloths and candles, but since I have none we'll have to wait and try it next year.

I'm going to do a prayer with the kids before we start the craft and then tonight, as a family, we can do a shortened version of the litany and renew our consecration to the Sacred Heart.

I'll post pictures soon!

God Bless!
Evie

No comments: