Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unexpected Places

Lent has been different for us this year.

I had these goals these ideas of how I wanted it to go and with illness and travels things had to change. So now I find (as we are nearing the end of our journey) that I am grateful for Lent being not of my own making but one of a deepening of our prayer life as a family.

Overall I have found a restless peace this Lent. One of hope and waiting mixed in with trust and love. I know God is doing great things and I want to do everything I can to pray and be conformed to HIM..to HIS image. My own struggle to feel worthy of the tasks He asks of me...simple things...is a sign that I am being stretched to more than I could be on my own. God is good at opening our souls to grow beyond our own selfish view. So I hope to allow Him to live in those unfound spaces.

I hope your Lent is going well!

Blessings!

No comments: