Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Long overdue update!

We are doing well! My grandma was recently hospitalized and has recovered quickly in spite of her fragile condition. She is my last grandparent (not including my hubby's grandparents who I also consider grandparents!) on my side of the family and it was so important to be there with her in the hospital so we made a last minute trip to Melbourne.

Here are some pics!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's roaring in that one...in case you didn't guess...lol!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And here's one of me and my cousin Ken who visited from Kansas:
Photobucket

We are having some car issues but hopefully they'll be resolved by tomorrow. I'm sad there are no pics of Mike in here! Perhaps he's avoiding the camera???

Blessings and love to all!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

the first one of you and Eliana is SO CUTE! I have no idea what you looked like as a kid, but I think she must look like you! and hopefully you can get some snaps of Mike soon!