Thursday, March 03, 2011

Baby.

My daughter wants a baby sibling.

Can you tell?

Photobucket

She is so very sweet.
She has been asking since Christmas for a sister for her birthday.

The faith of children is so touching. She got down and prayed for God to send her a baby sister right then when I told her she could always ask.

I am hopeful it will be time soon, but depending on God's grace to carry me through the wait. Perhaps it won't be soon. I really am thankful that I have His grace to pull me through the ups and downs and pangs. I honestly want and hope at times and at others am just thankful to be here, a mother of two. Pained at the pains my friends have endured. Confused and shaken by what I think I should be, and knowing that I am where I am because of His Love.

Babies. Such gifts! Thank you Lord for the gifts you give, have taken, and have yet to give.

Jesus We Trust in Thee. Every step, every breath, every heartbeat is yours. Take us and mold us into You.

No comments: